Documenting the joy and adventure found in the everyday this year, through postcards of my own and those of beloved friends.
The journey began Here.

April 7, 2011

Snow Day Activities: Mandy

I don't know what inspired Mandy's Snow Day post card (especially with the Spring like weather recently), but it did make me laugh and make me think of my own things for a snow day.

I think my list would be fairly identical.
Though I think somewhere on it I would include,
"Wish that Mandy and I could be snowed in together"
Yes. That definately would have made the list.

What's on your list?



Top 10 things to do on a snow day...

10. watch hulu
9. visit the redbox
8. Just Dance!
7. make a labor intensive lunch.
6. paint toenails
5. premake food for when you don't have time
4. read/finish a book
3. sleep in!
2. take a nap!
#1. pray for another one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment