Documenting the joy and adventure found in the everyday this year, through postcards of my own and those of beloved friends.
The journey began Here.

April 25, 2011

Indiana: K$

There are a lot of things that I want to say about the timing of this postcard.

Last night before I fell asleep to wake up super early to get back home, K and I were up late talking through some big stuff in life. I spent the greater part of this morning thinking about a lot of them, and her. As I pulled up in front of my house my phone rang and it was K. We talked for 10 minutes. I wished more then anything I could twinkle my nose and magically transport to her car. Then I shuffled through some mail and found this card. I wish. Wish so much that it was she that could open her mailbox today and find this. To remember she is loved. She is appreciated. She is one of a kind. How on earth did we get so lucky?

However. I am in Virginia, freshly returned from a Surprise rocket run Easter trip... I sit and I think about all of those things I thought last night as I went to sleep, and this morning as I barreled through rainstorms to make it home for work...

And I wish for Genie's power's. A twinkle of the nose, a wish of the heart.
To be where she is today, to tell her this very same thing.



You are a very special one of a kind friend who is loved and appreciated!
Love You!
K$ (smooches!)

No comments:

Post a Comment