Documenting the joy and adventure found in the everyday this year, through postcards of my own and those of beloved friends.
The journey began Here.

April 22, 2011

coffee press: theresa

Theresa is perhaps one of my favorite former housemates of White Oak Lane. She and I lived together a few years ago, and shared many a deep and profound conversation while sitting on the couch, while attempting to watch a movie. She was the biggest supporter of my time away from this house, and loved Gracie incredibly well as I traveled full time exploring and searching for everything- everywhere. She managed the business here, and my life with her administrative skills. I never worried about anything when I was gone, and when I returned she always made sure that there were 2 Diet Coke's in the fridge.

I've learned a lot from her, and I'm thankful that despite our very manic and chaotically different schedules that we are still able to catch up. She's a true friend in that time and distance don't really change anything. We can still laugh and talk and share the instant we reunite as if no time had actually passed. People like that are special. She's the best.



Kurry! Hello friend. I have been thinking about you lately and meaning to send you a postcard for awhile. So I decided to create my own :)
I hope you recognize the coffee mug. I drank out of it recently and it made me miss you. Life is good- busy, but good. The Lord is good as always and teaching me lots of things. Can't wait to share what the the Lord is teaching me with you... at Donny T's of course. We are still remodeling the basement. Hopefully it will be done before summer and we can have a party. Hope you're doing well. Can't wait to hear about your life!
Teeter

No comments:

Post a Comment