Documenting the joy and adventure found in the everyday this year, through postcards of my own and those of beloved friends.
The journey began Here.

November 8, 2011

Sweet Salone: Seth

Africa arrived the day before my birthday. Though its not a birthday postcard I've been told since its arrival. In any event I think what I love about Seth's most recent postcard is that besides the "hopefully I will see you in a few short weeks!" - because seriously, that's true. Is that he never misses to mention that the Lord is challenging and molding Him. The journey.

That's what this life is all about. The journey. Reflecting back to Christ. Sharing that.




Kari-Ann,

Once again, greeting from Sweet Salone! Holy Moly. I've been here almost 8 MONTHS! The Lord continues to challenge me and mold me. It has been an incredible journey thus far. I am very much looking forward to returning in January and being part of setting up the new outreach in TOGO. Hopefully (!) I will see you in a few short weekes!
Much amor,
Seth

ps. seriously these stamps are still ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment