Documenting the joy and adventure found in the everyday this year, through postcards of my own and those of beloved friends.
The journey began Here.

February 4, 2012

a decorated tree.


A decorated Christmas tree in my house looks foreign and out of place if you know the story. But you are just meeting me or in the other sense know me incredibly well- you will think it looks completely at home. I know that sounds weird but I know it makes sense in some strange and weird poignant way. Christmas this year was different than every Christmas before it. There were things that highlighted some tender spaces and then also noted areas and places of triumph in growth and gratitude. I was thankful to worship with my Salem Chapel Family and to spend the morning focused on Jesus. Only Him. Not adding anything to the miracle- not a gift, cookie, or santa claus hat. Just Jesus. A baby. A Man. Completely and totally God. How amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment