Documenting the joy and adventure found in the everyday this year, through postcards of my own and those of beloved friends.
The journey began Here.

June 12, 2011

paris: june 13, 2009

two years ago, tomorrow.
this was right before mandy and the passport fiasco.
i was really really really missing italy, and was PUMPED for greece.
i remember still the crepe man, he was wonderful.
it was an interesting day, i remember writing this card and mailing it out. I think I was a little less then 2 weeks from returning home and that trip back was weighing heavy on my heart. interesting how what would otherwise just be a very short 10 point list, can bring back such a wide spectrum of memories and thoughts.


june 13

self...

1. the crepe man this morning
2. The Eiffel tower- larger than life
3. Versailles- ornate and majestic
4. The Metro... I love public transportation
5. Best writing found in airports
6. One more day before Disney with the Stegmans
7. still thinking in Italian. But smiles, laughter are universal
8. I miss Italy. Just can't help it.
9. Happy. Tired. Psyched for Greece.
10. Silence. Thought. Awareness.


No comments:

Post a Comment