Documenting the joy and adventure found in the everyday this year, through postcards of my own and those of beloved friends.
The journey began Here.

June 16, 2011

Mercy Ships: Seth

The timing of this postcard could not have been more perfect. There are a lot of reasons for that, but the biggest one is quite simply, I needed to laugh. I have been thinking a lot about Africa recently, and well- yesterday I nearly gave my notice at work and started packing one suitcase to move onto the ship and start a new adventure. True Story. Gracie wasn't thrilled when I told her about this when I got home, though I explained there are several that would take good care of her and love her as much as I do.

Seth- Thanks for risking physical harm so you could make it on the blog, and you know, also eventually be part of the coffee table book at the completion of this project. I laughed out loud, and sometimes with you I forget that my actual middle name is Renee, and not Ann. Miss you back, and am so thankful you are one that sends mail! Love it.
Kari Ann



Kari Ann,
I pretty much got in a fistfight for this postcard, but I did it all for the blog. You would love it here. Lots of photo opportunities. Also, I'm getting angry at how hard it is to write on this gloss. Miss you.
-Seth!


No comments:

Post a Comment